SPIROVAC (50ml 25Dose)
Download PDF Make Enquiry
A vaccine for healthy cattle of four weeks of age or older, including those pregnant and/or lactating, for the prevention of leptospira.
Spirovac is formulated for the active immunisation of cattle to prevent kidney colonisation and shedding of Leptospira borgpetersenii serovar Hardjo in urine; and reduce urinary shedding in cattle persistently infected with Leptospira.
- Provides 12-month duration of immunity, resulting in less time and labor required for vaccination.
- Safe for use in pregnant cows, enabling whole-herd vaccination.
- Subcutaneous (SC) dose is 2mL followed by a second dose given four to six weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Vaccination of healthy cattle is recommended. Shake well. Aseptically administer 2 mL subcutaneously. In accordance with Beef Quality Assurance guidelines, this product should be administered subcutaneously (under the skin) in the neck.
- Primary vaccination: Healthy cattle should receive two doses administered four to six weeks apart. When used as an aid in preventing fetal infection, administer the second dose at least two weeks prior to breeding.
- Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Good animal husbandry and herd health management practices should always be employed.
2 ml by subcutaneous injection.
Withdrawal: 0 days.