ImmuBoost Advantage Calf Start
Download PDF Make Enquiry
ImmuBoost Advantage Calf Start is an easy-to-use, complementary milk additive.
ImmuBoost Advantage Calf Start is an easy-to-use, complementary milk additive. Containing a unique blend of ingredients, ImmuBoost Advantage Calf Start advances the development of the rumen and promotes increased growth rates.
Features and Benefits
- Development of rumen and improved integrity of the digestive tract
- Improved growth rates (see Figure 1.)
- Helps optimise lifetime performance
- Contains probiotics, vitamins and trace elements that improve health and immunity
- Helps reduce calf mortality rates
- Aids in prevention of digestive upsets
- Convenient easy-to-use delivery method
When to use
- Suitable for use in all calves from day 2 of life up to 8 weeks of age or weaning
- Can be used with whole milk or milk replacer
- Can be mixed into calf starter ration
Directions for use
- To achieve desired consumption rate, mix 40 grams per head per day. This can be split between multiple feeds if desired.
- Scoop provided (75ml/40g).
- Use from commencement of milk feeding for 8 weeks or until weaned.
- Keep in a cool dry place, and keep bucket lid closed when not in use.
Available in a 6 kg bucket (150 calf feeds)